Located in the heart of Grundy County in northern Missouri, our library was dedicated on October 31, 1891; and along with Mr. Jewett Norris, is steeped in history and tradition.
Today, we offer a wide array of modern services, including a large selection of genealogy materials; library cards for ages six and up (free to Grundy County residents); fax, copy, and lamination services; computer prints; microfilm readers; internet access; inter-library resources; and much more!
OUR VISION: To become a hub for learning while also enriching lives, building community and fostering success.
OUR MISSION: Empowering the community by providing access to information and inspiration.
WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YOU!
NEW UPDATES BELOW BEGINNING JULY 6TH!
CURBSIDE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE!
The Library is open to patrons with the following guidelines . The health and safety of our library patrons and staff are our top priority therefore; we have placed the following restrictions in effect until further notice:
- If you are sick, have a cough or fever please use our curbside service and come see us when you are feeling better
- North Door Entrance Only–No Elevator Available At This Time Due to Mechanical Problems-Curbside Service still Available
- All Patrons Must Wear A Mask that Covers Nose and Mouth Including Children
- Non-Contact Forehead Temperatures Will Be Taken Upon Entering
- Computer Usage Lab For Adults Mainly For Essential Business(To Guarantee Computer Use, You May Make An Appointment By Calling (660)359-3577 As There Is Only A Limited Number of Computers Available to Adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines)
- Children’s Computer Lab Is Open with social distancing guidelines, Toys are unavailable at this time.
- Children 2 years and older will be permitted in the library, 2-10 year olds must be accompanied with an adult (18 and older), all must wear mask to cover nose and mouth.
Explore The World Through Books
8:30 AM -4:00 PM
These Hours Are In Effect Until Further Notice